Monday 30 September 2013

LABEL LUSTING - Risqué Business



BARELY THERE: ANTHONY VACCARELLO'S READY TO WEAR SPRING 2014 COLLECTION


Would you dare to bare in one of Anthony Vaccarello's super sexy creations... if only I could I would!!!! (unfortunately for me one of his creations would set me back more than a couple of months rent). His body-conscious dresses loaded with sex appeal and ferocious femininity have rightfully earned him a high-profile following of fashion mavericks. His designs proved to be the front row pick of the day for the more daring fashion editors this season, bringing after-dark, flesh-flashing pieces out of the cocktail bar and straight into the front row!! The allure of his designs has captured the likes of Anna Dello Russo, Anja Rubik, Karlie Kloss, Gisele, Jennifer Lopez and Alice Dellal... a more varied bunch than this you couldn't find; but all flying the Vaccarello flag, modesty barely preserved!



  "Vaccarello’s obsession with flashing flesh found a new outlet in lace romper/dress hybrids that brought a youthful softness to the collection’s taut sexuality, yet the sum of the parts was Versace-esque Eighties attitude;  tie-dyed bleached denim and red leather broke up the mostly black lineup."






 The Vaccarello woman is the life and soul of the party, full of magnetism and attitude but even in fashion parties come to an end, so it will be interesting to see what this hot designer has in store for us in the future...

 

8 comments:

  1. i love all the collection :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM,BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've watched this few days ago on TV, loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for introducing me to this designer....ya if it did not make such a huge dent in my credit card bills..i would get it all:)
    http://www.bellaconscience.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like his collections. Loads of creativity


    http://theshortiesfashion.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how his designs are sexy showing skin but are still tasteful and elegant. I wish I could wear a couple of these pieces myself!

    www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, sexy! cool
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have been eyeing his creations for a while too...sexy sexy sexy! now only if the price tags were a bit in my reach....
    www.fashionbay365.com

    ReplyDelete