Monday 26 August 2013

NAILED IT!!


MANICURE MONDAY... CRAVING CORAL
Today I'm wearing REVLON One Perfect Nail Varnish 990


I just LOVE this nail varnish, I wear it so often, especially in the summer as this shade looks so fantastic with a tan. It is truly an all-round contender; decently priced at £6.49, it applies well and provides long lasting, chip resistant colour, even when carrying out the standard womanly duties of cooking and cleaning (without marigolds on too I might add!!) It dries quickly to deliver a smooth and shiny finish without the need for a top coat which is perfect for those of us always on the go with minimal time to sit down and fan your fingers! You do however need to apply two coats though to insure both a luscious density of colour and longer chip resistance. Verdict... Nailed it!! :)


Please note these opinions are my own and I have not been sponsored for this post.


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. They are so awesome and perfect for summer, love the shade! Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete